Blackheath Capital Management provides regulatory umbrella services to Appointed Representatives and manages UCITS and offshore funds. In December 2021, the FCA published a new proposition paper to strengthen the AR and Principal Regime. They ask for stronger requirements on oversight of the AR. In the context of constantly evolving regulations, principals have more obligations to supervise their ARs.
In order to grow their business and services, they wanted to upgrade their services to their clients and provide them with an end-to-end solution that streamlines their compliance processes and enables them to collaborate securely.
Blackheath was looking for an all-in-one solution for investor onboarding and Anti-Money Laundry risk assessment for both their own investors and those of their Appointed Representatives. as well as monitotiring the propection contaction.
Blackheath Capital’s target investor group are typically institutional investors and per se professionals
Following Blackheath needs, B4Finance proposed to use the following products:
– Appointed Representatives Onboarding
– AML Risk scoring – automated risk assessment
– Multi-level Management:
– Digitising investors onboarding procedures
– Performing KYC checks on investors and prospects
– Performing AML and CFT checks on investors and prospects using our integrated screening service
– Investors classification and appropriateness
As a result of using these modules Blackheath is able to perform:
- Faster Investors onboarding
- Better Investors’ experience for prospective clients
- Reduce errors on AML checks
- Automated controls on clients files
- Additional oversight of AR prospects
- Enhance the AR experience
- Integration of onboarding systems